Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Blog! (A poem on blog)

I wonder why people blog,
With not much of mental clog,
With so much of backlog,
Who would clutch the big log?

Staring at the TFT,
Thinking of a cute beauty,
Mind goes wild and hands go cold,
In the end the blog was build.

Scratching my head,
Making a thud,
It shook the board,
And I felt very bored.

Why type online,
When we can write offline,
With no apparent fear,
And no one to interfere.

Over the night I surfed,
Why the blogs were stuffed?,
I found only then.
And retreated to my den.

In the daylight,
I saw the fight,
On the net's might,
Man pondered his plight.

None can try to stop this,
None can even dismiss this,
For its the public's fire,
To trounce it: is to dare.




____________________________________________________________________
NB:
Those who know me please do not mistake,for it is just poetic and I have no cute beauty to think about.

2 comments:

Narayanan K said...

da...nice rhyming...
nice reading...

Ajeya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.